Join Us to Discover Downtown Flagstaff
Come along with us on a PRIVATE, just for you, historical & sightseeing minute walking tour through Downtown Flagstaff and the surrounding areas.
Tour Pricing: Your private tour will be $197 for 1-10 guests. Please indicate in your notes at purchase how many guests will be joining us. Contact us if your group is larger than 10 guests or if you would like to coordinate a different type of tour. This tour will generally last about 2 hours.
Downtown Flagstaff is rich in history, culture, and beautiful scenery. Each beautiful building, road, and alley way has a story to tell, and we would love to share those stories with you. On this tour you will:
- Meet us the Flagstaff Visitor Center located at 1 E. Route 66.
- Take a stroll with us down Route 66 and up into the heart of downtown and enjoy an interactive presentation from a Flagstaff local and area expert.
- Learn about the Flagstaff area, current day and historical, in a lighthearted and fun atmosphere.
- This tour is complete private for just your group and will run about 2 hours, but is flexible depending on your interests. Arrive early for on time departure.
- Kids of all ages are welcome on this tour, participation suitability is the responsibility of the parent. If you have questions about suitability, contact us as at any time.
- If you would like to customize this tour, please contact us in advance of booking.
Whether you are a visitor to Flagstaff, new to town, or a long-time resident, you will love our Downtown Flagstaff Walking Tour!
Pre-registration is required for our tours. View the calendar on this page for available dates and times.
Looking for Something More Flexible? Do This Tour On Your Own Time:
Also Explore Our:
Have questions? Send us an email.
Cancellations received more than 48 hours prior to your scheduled tour date will be refunded in full minus a 5% processing fee. No refunds will be made for cancellations within 48 hours of your tour date. If you are concerned about the possibility of cancelling your tour we recommend travel insurance. Guests that do not show for their scheduled tour will be charged the full cost of their trip. Date or time transfers will be considered.
Cancellations By The Operator (Weather etc…)
In general our walking tours operate in any weather condition, dress appropriately. However, safety is our number one priority. In case of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel a tour at any time. We will refund the full tour cost to guests in the instance that the operator cancels a tour. We will attempt to inform every guest as early as possible should a cancellation occur and date or time transfers will be available.
Each guest will be required to complete a Release Waiver prior to joining our expeditions. This form can be downloaded HERE. Please print this document and return to us either before your tour by email or at your tour. We will have waivers available for your convenience at the start of the tour as well. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.
What are you waiting for? Book your tour today!
Have questions? Shoot us an email.