Who Might a Private Tour Be Right For?
Here are just a few scenarios that may indicate a private tour is right for your group.
- Book a team building event for your business or organization.
- A tour with just yourself, your family, and your friends.
- You are in need of special/private accommodations.
- Your group is interested in a tour that is not on our current tour list.
- Neighborhood or city tour for your clients or prospective employees.
How Does a Private Tour Work?
Typically our private tours will be one of our regular Flagstaff Tours booked on a private basis. However, we may be able to help you with a custom tour based on your specific needs. In either case, here are a couple details that pertain to our private tours.
- A private tour must stay within 25 miles of Flagstaff.
- Our private tour rates start at either $95 per hour or the cost of a full tour at the provided rate per person and does not include gratuity.
- With your tour we will provide a driver or a driver and tour guide depending on your specific needs.
What Types of Tours Can I book?
Here are some great examples:
- Downtown Flagstaff walking tours!
- Driving tours of Flagstaff and the surrounding areas.
- Drive and walk tours of Flagstaff and the surrounding areas.
- What’s your idea?
The best place to start is to contact us with the following information:
- First & Last Name (and your organization if applicable)
- Email Address & Your Phone Number
- Specific Date or Date Range
- Anticipated Guest Count
- A Description of How We Can Help!